Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Thanks !

Hi from Pittsburgh !
unfortunately my visit to the University of Pittsburgh prohibits me from attending the event today but I would like to extend my thanks and appreciation to all of the speakers who enthusiastically agreed to present their ideas at today's Webcamp.

I have no doubt that the day will be stimulating and encouraging to all who attend and I hope that some other group are inspired to hold the 3rd Webcamp in the same way Karen and I were inspired after attending the DERI Webcamp on Social Networks.

Lastly I want to thank Karen - you've done a great job - sorry for abandoning you ;-)

I hope you all have an enjoyable day,

Jill

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing!

Unknown said...

Hi Karen and Jill

just wanted to congratulate you both on organizing an excellent and successful event. And thanks for letting me talk!!

Karen Church said...

I didn’t get a chance to reply yesterday but thanks to you too Jill. You did a great job in helping to organize the event ;-)