Friday, May 18, 2007

All Done!

Thanks to everyone who attended the event yesterday. I hope that you found it as interesting and enjoyable as I did.

In particular I’d like to thank the speakers. The talks were very insightful and I think we managed to cover a wide range of topics related to the Mobile Internet yesterday. I learned a lot so thank you!

Finally, I want to say thanks to all the guys who helped out yesterday – Maurice, Martin, Oisin, Pete and James who did all the running around behind the scenes, Barry who did a great job in chairing the 2nd session (in particular for getting us back on track time wise – what a pro!) and to Jill - you did a great job in helping to organize the event and it looks like it was successful ;-)

Any takers on organizing the next WebCamp event ? ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reminder: for those interested in the mobile internet Mobile Monday Dublin will be having its next meeting soon. Check out the web site for more details.

http://momodublin.mobi

Ronan Cremin
dotMobi